SEE Electrical Expert: all the power of Electrical CAD dedicated to industrial automation and electrical harnesses!
Thanks to IGE+XAO’s 30 years of experience, SEE ELECTRICAL EXPERT is now the reference in the world of electrical design software. This package was created to help in efficiently meeting new challenges related to eletrical project structure requiring file sharing, multi-user functions, database management and personalized programming. Equipped with all the standard functions of an electrical CAD software package, SEE ELECTRICAL EXPERT offers the unique advantage of simplifying the management of complex projects while allowing interaction with other programs. Professionals are using our programs more and more.
Innovation : An opening to innovation with the modules:
- Concurrent Engineering : All the power of collaborative work in one single module.
- 3D Panel+ : 3D electrical panel design.
- Harness Documentation For designing 2D harnesses and automatic routing the wires and cables in accordance with the schematics with maximum reliability.
- Open Data : Rapid modification of project data.
- Options & Variants Electrical project numbering as well as change time reduction.
- Automatic Diagram Generation, SEE Generative View,SEE Compodata : Innovative solutions for automatic generation of electrical projects
Interfaces with other key software packages :
- Mechanical CAD (Catia, SolidWorks, Creo, NX, Inventor AutoCAD, etc.)
- PDM (SmarTeam, Windchill, TeamCenter, Solidworks PDM, etc.)
- ERP (SAP, etc.)
- Automation and manufacturing software (PLC programming, labelling, panel manufacturing, cable manufacturing, documentation, archiving, cost calculation, etc.)
-100% unicode environment.
Efficiency : A complete environment for an immediately operational business package:
- More than 1,000 electrical standardized symbols (IEC, IEEE, etc.)
-Online electrical equipment catalogue (SEE Web Catalogue) with over 700,000 (and growing) parts from over 900 manufacturers including ABB, Legrand, Eaton, Phoenix Contact, Rockwell Automation – Allen Bradley,Schneider Electric, Siemens, Socomec, Wago and Weidmüller, etc.)
-Many built in design templates (motor starters with corresponding controls, drives, PLC cards, etc..
-Hundreds of working methods provided for symbol tagging, wire numbering formats, terminal strip layouts, connectors, cables,management of interconnections, part list templates, terminal and cable lists, XLS and XML export formats.
SEE electrical Expert Packages
- Premium (include Essential)
- Entreprise ( include Premium)
A question? A comment? Please do not hesitate to contact us by email. We will answer you quickly.
Don't forget to visit our FAQ page